2009年1月11日星期日

Summer Mainland Internship Program in Shanghai

am a year three student studying civil engineering. In my three-year study in HKUST, I didn't join any exchange program. Therefore I treat the internship program as my last exchange chance in my university life.
I had internship experience in Hong Kong last summer holiday. From the internship experience, I learned the way of operation of a local main contractor. I wish, by joining the internship program this year, I can experience the working environment in Mainland China.
Nowadays, China's economic condition become better and better. There is a great trend to work in Mainland China few years after graduation. If I can obtain such working experience earlier, I can prepare myself better in my future career.
Thus, the Summer Mainland Internship Program is really a valuable opportunity for every university student.
Memory of Shanghai internship program
On 27th June, the day that I leaved Hong Kong, I went to airport around 11:00 am. This was the start of my amazing Shanghai trip. After about two-hour flight time, we arrived Shanghai at 4:00 pm and rushed to our accommodation in Shanghai. It was a university dormitory and the environment was satisfactory.

没有评论:

发表评论